Now You Can Get the Lean Body You Have Always Desired… Without Avoiding Carbs or Starving Yourself to Death.
How to Lose Weight Feasting on Delicious Carbs.
We have been tricked…
…into believing that carbs are the reason so many people are struggling with excess body fat.
We are told to reduce carbs and increase fats if we want to lose weight.
Here’s the irony:
Your body RARELY stores carbs as body fat to any significant degree.
Almost all of the fat you see on your body comes from the fats you eat.
Your body doesn’t even change or convert the fat you eat before it gets stored as body fat.
Eat a lot of saturated fat?
Saturated fat is what will get stored on your body.
Use a bunch of vegetable oil?
Your body fat will contain that same type of fat.
For the most part…
Your stored body fat is simply the reserve tank for the excess dietary FAT that you EAT.
Where does the body store carbs?
Excess carbs get stored in your muscles as glycogen.
The only time your body attempts to convert carbs into fat is when your muscles are 100% full of glycogen.
Your muscles rarely reach this point.
The average person can store up to 1,500-2,000 calories of glycogen. It takes sustained extreme overfeeding of carbs before your body begins the process of converting carbs to fat.
If our body fat is made up almost entirely of the fats we eat, why don’t we just drastically REDUCE FATS in our diet?
Low carb high fat advocates like to point out that carbs raise insulin.
This does cause the excess fat you eat to get stored as fat.
It is the fat you eat that gets stored as body fat, NOT the carbs.
Somewhere along the way, we forgot this simple fact.
We have been tricked…
…and I’m as guilty as anyone.
This is a good time for a quick introduction.
My name is Rusty Moore.
My background includes being a fitness advisor to runway models… men and women who need to add definition while staying slim enough to fit into stylish clothing.
Bulky fashion models get sent home.
I’ve also been a full-time fitness writer for the past 10 years and teach the “definition without excess size” training methods in my Visual Impact Fitness courses.
All of my programs in the past have been workout routines, with just a few dietary guidelines.
I never wanted to create a pure diet course.
This past spring I was FORCED to change my mind.
Here’s how it all happened…
The story begins in beautiful Reykjavik, Iceland.
Rewind the clock back about 8 years.
I am running a wildly popular fitness blog and an Olympic Strength & Conditioning Coach who lives in Iceland begins providing great tips in the comment section.
His name is Mark Kislich.
Not only is Mark an incredible trainer, he transformed his own body shortly before I met him.
Before I met Mark he had lost close to 100 pounds.
He isn’t genetically gifted.
Although he has helped numerous Olympic and professional athletes reach peak condition…
Staying lean was a struggle most of his life.
We quickly became friends…
…but after a couple of years, we lost touch.
He went back to training athletes who compete at the highest level and spent less time online.
He went off the grid for a few years.
Then this past spring, Mark posted this picture on his Facebook timeline.
Mark is in his mid-40’s.
I was BLOWN away!
I’m slightly older, but it’s rare to see anyone over 40 close to this level of conditioning.
“Dude! Are you getting ready for a contest or something? You look like you are at about 5% body fat. WHAT have you been doing?”
He told me the key was a special high carb diet he was following.
…and from lowering dietary fat to 8-10% of daily calories.
He has been this lean for the past 5 years by following this approach.
After hearing this, I wanted to kick myself.
We know that carbs rarely get converted and stored as body fat.
…and that your body fat is mainly made up of the fat that you eat.
LIMITING FATS seems like the most logical straightforward approach to not getting fat.
10 years ago I KNEW this was an extremely effective way to get and stay lean.
I got sidetracked.
I started my fitness writing career right at the birth of the Paleo movement.
In 2007, there weren’t many Paleo blogs.
By 2008, they were popping up like crazy.
I became friends with some of the very first Paleo bloggers.
I didn’t fully adopt a Paleo approach but was definitely influenced by a lot of the stuff they taught.
Around 2010 some of these Paleo bloggers specialized and focused on the ketogenic diet.
Paleo got popular…
…but the keto diet became a huge movement.
It took about 5 years for the ketogenic diet to reach critical mass.
These past 2 years the keto approach has EXPLODED.
“Keto Diet” is now a household term.
The ketogenic diet is to the point where relatives who aren’t even into fitness will ask you about it.
“Rusty, have you heard of the keto diet? Supposedly you can get lean eating bacon and butter. Also… Kelly Ripa says that rice is now bad for you.”
If you are into fitness you know EXACTLY what I’m talking about.
You tell your relatives something about fitness…
Then a talk show host talks about the exact same thing 10 years later and all of a sudden it enters their reality.
Both Mark and I know the keto low carb diet very well.
We have a DEEP understanding of how low carb diets work.
None of this is new to us.
My dieting philosophy was affected by the low carb movement.
Mark headed in the opposite direction.
Instead of increasing fats?
He drastically limited fat and decided to eat a carb-heavy STARCH based diet.
The results have been almost unreal.
We are about the same age.
I’m older, but we are close enough in age to have attended high school at the same time.
After seeing Mark’s pictures…
I grilled him for 3-4 months about his methods.
Within 3 weeks of starting Mark’s diet, I was completely sold.
My face got lean and more angular shortly after beginning this diet… and my skin looked more radiant and full of color.
I’m now on month #3.
I’m leaner than I’ve been in 10 years (getting leaner every week).
My energy levels are through the roof.
I’ve been so impressed with how easy and effective Mark’s diet has worked… I felt COMPELLED to turn this into a full-blown online course.
Here are just a few highlights from the course:
- Why the low fat dieting method of the 1980’s was ALMOST correct… but there was one flaw. If we would have fixed this flaw it would have made it the main fat loss method we use today.
- A lot of diets work well for fat loss, but crush your metabolism in the process. Why a high carb low fat diet gets you lean while increasing your energy output.
- The story about an MD who has helped hundreds of patients lose 100+ pounds, while eating a diet of refined carbs and sugar (we still recommend whole foods however).
- Mark doesn’t even track protein and believes “protein guilt” is the #1 reason people have a tough time getting lean. The amount of protein it takes to maintain muscle while dropping body fat. Hint: it’s less than you think.
- Examination of studies where people ate 5,000+ calorie days and 2,000+ calorie meals and STILL had a tough time getting the body to store carbs as fat.
- Why the western diet of eating around 35% calories as fat is a major contributor to obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. The 2 zones you will want to stay in to ensure a long and healthy life.
- A doctor who successfully treats diabetic patients with a specific high carb diet. After switching to this special diet, many of his patients no longer find the need for insulin or oral medication.
- One potential issue with ketogenic diets is that beer or alcohol can pull you out of a ketogenic state. Why this diet is “beer friendly” and works well even with moderate drinking.
- How carbs ramp up calorie burn and energy expenditure, and why fats do NOT. A study comparing carbs vs fat when it comes to increasing the metabolism.
- A secret “hack” to quickly scan an ingredient label and tell if a food has an optimal amount of fat.
- Why many people mistakenly give up right when their body is primed to get rid of stubborn body fat and get lean. The counterintuitive way to tell if you are losing body fat.
- Health advice from a doctor who trained cardiac surgeons until the age of 95. He’s 103 years old now and still drives.
- What happens when you combine too many fats with carbs. The reason this can cause insulin resistance and diabetes… and how switching to a high carb low fat diet can quickly correct this problem.
- The precise strategy to make yo-yo dieting a thing of the past. How to steadily lose weight without ever backtracking and regaining that body fat.
- For those wanting to drop fat rapidly? A simple, yet extremely effective meal plan to follow Monday through Thursday. This leaves flexibility to eat more and socialize on the weekends while making progress each and every week.
- How to successfully follow this diet whether you are a vegan or a meat eater. Mark is vegan and Rusty is not.
- Mark’s whole food vegan diet template for getting lean without hunger. How he is able to stay lean eating a surprisingly large amount of calories.
- Rusty’s diet template of mixing in more processed food along with meat. How to get lean shopping in the “regular part” of the grocery store.
- …and MUCH more.
We realize that the low carb approach is wildly popular.
Low carb diets CAN work.
We are 100% convinced that our High Carb Fat Loss Blueprint will be a more effective approach for you.
I believe that our high carb approach to dieting will eventually become as widespread as the ketogenic diet is now.
I realize this is a BOLD claim.
When you follow our diet and limit fats?
Your insulin sensitivity will DRAMATICALLY improve.
This will give you the energy levels of a teenager while accelerating the rate at which you lose body fat.
It’s a fantastic feeling.
This online course is fully mobile optimized so it reads like a dream on your phone.
We decided to price this as a one-time investment of
$67 only $37.
We poured our heart and soul into this…
…but wanted to make this affordable to the masses.
Mark’s HOURLY consultation and training fees are multiple times the price of this course.
He spends his days training world-class athletes.
His athletes all buy into the high carb philosophy.
I no longer take on personal clients.
There is a lot of rehashed and recycled info on the Internet.
This isn’t another “cookie cutter” program.
If you want to lose weight and the current way you are eating isn’t doing the trick?
We believe this is the approach you should follow.
Click the Add to Cart Button for Immediate Access
Order Now at Zero Risk – You Have a Full 60 Days to Test Drive the Program…
If High Carb Fat Loss doesn’t provide you with greater energy, more vibrant skin and steady fat loss, you will receive all of your money back.
Note: As soon as you order you will gain immediate access to the beautiful mobile optimized members area, where you will immediately be able to read Mark & Rusty’s diet strategies to lose weight with delicious carbs. This program is NOT available in stores, so you can only access it through this website.