It’s easy to go to the gym when you are motivated. Here are some fitness quotes and fitness pins to save as inspiration for those times that you don’t feel like training.
1. “Respect your body, it’s the only one you get.”
2. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”
3. “Fall in love with taking care of your body.”
4. “At first they’ll ask why you’re doing it. Later they’ll ask how you did it.”
5. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
6. “A 30-minute workout is just two percent of your day. No excuses.”
7. “If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.” – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
8. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.”
9. “The only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
10. “Success is walking failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
11. “It comes down to one simple thing: How bad do you want it.”
12. “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
13. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
14. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
15. “Be stronger than your strongest excuse.”
As a former fitness coach to fashion models, I can teach you how to increase muscle definition without adding size.
Click Here to check out my premium courses.