Why has the concern of Women getting “Big and Bulky” from weight training, been largely ignored by trainers?
Women are told…
“You don’t have to worry about putting on as much muscle as a man and bulking up, because you have much less testosterone than a man.”
So why do I hear these complaints from women on a regular basis?
“I enjoy working out, but my legs tend to bulk up”.
“I like the way training makes me feel, but hate the way it makes me look”.
“I have tried training in the gym and it simply makes me look bulky.”
Perhaps countless Women around the world are simply imagining things!
-OR- maybe they should get used to having a little more muscle than what they want.
After all , their personal trainer tells them that fit women should look muscular…
- But what if a she doesn’t want “ripped deltoids”?
- What if she doesn’t want a “V” shaped back?
- What if she wants to be fit, but still look stunning in a dress?
There is Nothing Wrong With Wanting to be Fit While Still Looking 100% Feminine.
I can show you exactly how to get in tremendous shape, look and feel better than ever, without adding excess muscle.
Over the past 10 years, I’ve mastered the technique of “slightly increasing muscle tone” to a body part while “decreasing the size” of that same body part.
Introducing “Visual Impact for Women”.
The first comprehensive Women’s course… 100% Targeted at Getting the Slim, Fit and Feminine Physique.
My background includes running a blog about increasing definition without adding size.
My little blog quickly became a high traffic site that got 3+ million visitors per year.
This led to advising Male and Female Runway Models on proper diet and exercise to look their best.
I know exactly the type of training it takes to get the look that most women are after.
This is what Visual Impact for Women is all about.
- A recent study which shows that Training to Failure, regardless of
rep range, can lead to an Increase in Muscle Size.
- High Rep Training is likely to create “a pump” in the muscles. This is great for developing Large VASCULAR Muscles <— is that what you are aiming for?
- Why Adding Muscle to Burn Body Fat is a backward approach to getting lean…What to do instead.
- Although CARDIO is getting slammed by the fitness industry, it is still the “Go-To” Fat Loss Method for celebrities who need to get lean in a hurry.
- A Dieting Approach that works FLAWLESSLY, whether you like to eat 1-2 times per day…or over 6 times per day.
- Lifting with Lower Reps, short-of-failure not only avoids “the pump”… it is the Best Way to firm up a muscle WITHOUT adding size to that muscle.
- Why Increasing Tension when lifting —>Will Increase Muscle TONE… & Increasing Fatigue when lifting —>Will Increase Muscle SIZE.
- How to strategically combine High Intensity Interval Training with “Steady State Cardio” … to predictably Burn Body Fat on Demand.
- The difference between Primary Cardio Machines and Secondary Cardio Machines… the ideal Cardio Routine should include both types
- How focusing on a Weekly Calorie Deficit, not Daily Calories allows you to lose weight while mixing in High Calorie Meals on a regular basis.
- A study which PROVES that skipping meals will NOT slow your metabolism <—and a study which shows benefits of occasional fasts.
- “Dieting for an Event”… a Detailed aggressive Diet Plan for Losing 10-12 Pounds (or More) in 2 Weeks. WARNING… this is effective but tough!
- A “Go-To” 4 Day Per Week Workout for the Slim “Hollywood Look”.
- A Special “3-Day-Per-Week” Workout Routine for women who are busy or simply like to workout a little less than 4 times per week.
- How to Tweak and Customize these to create countless variations and create the PERFECT routine for the exact look you are after.
- How to Lose Muscle Mass on Purpose if you have an overdeveloped body part.
- …and MUCH more!
These workouts can be done in a gym setting…
…or you can Train from Home.
I have designed the Home Workout Routines to be done 100% with 1 set of Adjustable Dumbbells + 1 Adjustable Bench.
This is all you need for a complete home gym.
The Gym Routines will make use of more pieces of equipment.
If you do have a gym membership, the sky is the limit on equipment. I give you exercise “suggestions”… but you can make use of whatever extravagant equipment your gym offers!
A Commercial Gym will also give you much more options in the way of cardio equipment.
I do have several suggestions of how to do cardio outside, but it is hard to beat the selection of cardio machines that a commercial gym offers. If money isn’t an issue, a treadmill for the home is money well-spent.
And to make sure you become a Cardio Ninja Master…
Fat Torching Cardio – A 12 Week Advanced “Progressive Cardio” Program.
Some highlights from the 12 Week Cardio Manual.
- Why Cardio Machines allow you to adjust and fine-tune intensity levels in a way that can NOT be accomplished with most forms of circuit training.
- How Performing High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) in a fasted state, will increase your body’s release of its natural Fat Burning Hormone.
- Adjusting the Work-to-Rest Ratio to ensure your body doesn’t adapt to your Interval Cardio Routine. A Type of “Aerobic Interval” which increases your VO2 Max…Making your body more efficient at burning fat regardless of the activity.
- Adjusting the Work-to-Rest Ratio of Intervals to either focus more on Oxygen Debt or more on HGH Release (and what this means to you).
- A BRUTAL Pyramid Interval Routine to use, if you have a StepMill machine in your gym. This one Increases Aerobic Capacity in a big way!
- Why adding Steady State Cardio after HIIT is a way to take advantage of a limited Fat Burning “Window of Opportunity”.
- 4 Progressively Tougher Versions of HIIT…3 Progressive “Hybrid Cardio” Routines <— for Greater Fat Burning as you become more Advanced.
- …you will Quickly become the Cardio Expert in your gym!
There’s a reason that the actresses in Hollywood use cardio to get ready for Movie roles.
Cardio is one of the few things that can be increased to a large degree. Cardio is the only variable in the weight loss equation that you can increase when everything else is “maxed out”.
- You can only reduce the calories so much before your become malnourished.
- You can only lift weight so much before your body becomes broken down.
- You can only do circuits so many times before you become over-trained.
When preparing for movie roles, actors and actresses have been known to use 2-3 hour sessions of cardio each day to get lean in a hurry <—However I’m NOT saying that is ideal!
I’ve Also Included a Detailed 229 Page Exercise Demonstration Manual.
Since I encourage using a variety of exercises, I felt the need to include this ebook.
This the same ebook that I created for my men’s course, Visual Impact Muscle Building. It is a monster ebook that will give you a bunch of ideas on different ways you can work each body part.
This ebook also has “Clickable Navigation”
So you don’t have to scroll through hundreds of pages… it has a way for you to quickly navigate from the front page, to exercise selections broken down by body part. It also has the workout routines broken down by exercise and you simply click on the particular exercise you want to research.
This is a very user-friendly and helpful resource!
How much does all of this cost?
I decided on ONE single payment of
$67 only $37. $67 $37
This is slightly less than $40…which happens to be a typical rate for the average personal trainer.
What you gain here “SMOKES” – 1 hour spent with even the best personal trainer!
I am NOT saying that to be mean or put down personal trainers AT ALL… Heck, it would take me at least 3-4 hours to teach you all of these principles in person and I live and breath this info.
This course was a long-time in the making & I’m Super-Proud of how it turned out.
…and I honestly think you will Dig It!
If you want to look like a female bodybuilder or fitness competitor…this course is not for you. There is a ton of information online to achieve that look, but that is not what this is about.
This course is targeted at women who would rather look like a Victoria’s Secret model vs a Fitness Competitor.
It is the same approach I used when coaching Runway models.
This isn’t generic workout advice you will find in a typical Women’s fitness magazine.
This course uses an innovative approach to getting a firm, lean and toned body… without ever having to go up a size or two in jeans.
Simply click the “Add to Cart Button” below for Instant Access.
Order Now at Zero Risk – You Have a Full 60 Days to Test Drive the Program…
If Visual Impact for Women doesn’t change your approach to working out and help you create the look you are after, you will receive all of your money back.
Note: As soon as you order you will gain immediate access to the beautiful mobile optimized members area, where you will be able to learn my workout strategies for getting strong and fit while looking feminine. This program is NOT available in stores, so you can only access it through this website.