Why Simply Gaining XX Pounds of Muscle “Wherever it Winds Up” is Not the Route to An Attractive Body!
Have you ever seen a headline like this?
“Gain up to XX pounds of muscle in 90 days.”
A typical Men’s muscle building course will claim that you can build a certain amount of muscle, in a given amount of time.
…but building muscle, WHEREVER it winds up, is NOT a tough thing to accomplish.
Common advice for men looking to gain muscle is to focus on the “Big 3” lifts.
- Bench Press
Focusing on these lifts WILL add muscle to your body.
…but often times the majority of that muscle will be added to the lower body.
When your lower body grows at a much faster rate than your upper body, your upper body looks smaller in comparison.
(Gaining 30 pounds of muscle isn’t impressive if 25 pounds of that muscle winds up on your butt, thighs and waist.)
Is your goal is to wear those obnoxious baggy bodybuilder pants with elastic waist bands?
…because if your workout is too heavily focused on deadlifts and squats, these pants may be in your future!
I do NOT want this to happen to you!
Squat and deadlift only as much as it takes to keep your legs in proportion with your upper body.
Drop these lifts when necessary.
I don’t care how “hardcore” or “manly” squats and deadlifts are supposed to be.
If squats and deadlifts wind up making your lower body look curvier than J-Lo… maybe you should back off a bit.
Another big muscle building pitfall:
Focusing too much on “the pump” to build muscle.
Have you ever seen a muscular guy with large, but almost “puffy” looking muscles?
This is caused by building muscle largely through high-rep sarcoplasmic training.
You see, there are 2 types of muscle growth that affect the look of a muscle.
- Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy: This is growth caused by the increase in fluid (sarcoplasm) within a muscle cell. This is a fast way to increase the size of a muscle, but since sarcoplasm is a fluid and can’t contract it won’t make the muscle significantly stronger.
- Myofibrillar Hypertrophy: This is actual muscle fiber growth. This adds a lot less to the size of a muscle than sarcoplasmic growth, but since muscle fiber can contract it will make the muscles significantly stronger.
Someone who focuses on the proper ratio displays full, dense looking muscles.
(The picture above is a great example of a balance between sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar growth.)
Too much sarcoplasmic focused training results in that large “fluffy” look.
The muscles look doughy and rounded -not- sharp and angular.
Too much focus on myofibrillar training builds smaller dense muscles.
Although the muscles are hard and angular, they tend to be undersized.
Both types of muscle growth have their place if you want to create a sharp looking lean and muscular look.
If you simply lift to put on muscle, then you are just hoping that your physique winds up looking the way you want.
“Hoping” rarely works well when it comes to building a great physique.
This is where my course comes in.
Introducing “Visual Impact Muscle Building”.
This is an online course dedicated to advanced techniques in gaining muscle in a way that creates a sharp physique with hard, full muscles.
I have included a detailed 3 phase plan, where each phase “builds upon” the previous phase… creating a razor sharp physique by the end of the last phase.
Machines, Free Weights, Body Weight, etc. Whatever You Enjoy… Use Your Favorite Form of Resistance.
Do you prefer machines over free-weights? Do you like a mix of body weight exercises. Do you like to workout with resistance bands? Are you into kettlebells?
The cool thing about this plan is that it allows flexibility of both exercise selection as well as the type of equipment you can use.
Don’t fall for the myth that it takes “free weights” to gain muscle and get ripped!
I like using free weights, but I am not so narrow-minded to believe that this is the only route to a great physique.
There have been countless examples of people getting in outstanding shape with a variety of different methods of resistance.
Here are a few…
- Robert Downey Jr – Used a machine called “The Vortex” to gain muscle and get ripped for his role as Tony Stark in Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, and Sherlock Holmes. This is a cable machine with adjustable weight stacks for resistance.
- Taylor Lautner – Worked out with a mix of free weights along with resistance bands to put on muscle for his role as Jacob Black in “New Moon”.
- Cast of the Movie “300” – Used a mix of free weights, kettlebells, Crossfit intervals, body weight training, etc. These guys used a little bit of everything (but did a brutal workout that anyone with a life would be unable to sustain).
- Daniel Craig – Used more of a basic free weight routine to get in shape to play James Bond in “Casino Royale” and “Quantum of Solace”.
It isn’t the method of the resistance that matters… it is the volume, set and rep scheme.
I am not here to tell you what exercises to perform. You like what you like! Yet I did create an ebook with countless exercise suggestions for each body part.
This is a 227-page ebook loaded with exercise demonstrations for each muscle group (photos included).
You will never run out of exercise ideas to target any particular body part.
So what is this package going to cost?
I decided to price this slightly less than the going rate of just one session with a personal trainer.
At my gym and the majority of the gyms I have belonged to in the past, the rate for just one session is $50.
So I decided to price this package at
$67 only $37. $67 $37
I won’t insult your intelligence and tell you that you would be “crazy” not to order, or anything cheesy like that, but I do believe this blows away what you will learn from the typical personal trainer.
My goal is to educate you and teach you what it takes to get a sleek & sophisticated muscular build… I refer to this as a “Yacht Bod”.
How to tweak your routine if your muscles look too soft, flat, too small, etc. To empower you to become the expert at this.
I want you to become the “go-to” guy in your gym when other guys want to achieve this look as well.
Just a Sample of the Many Topics I Cover in this Course…
- How to build density in your abs instead of adding size to this area… getting those deep etched abs that are visible 24 hours per day (not just with good lighting).
- A detailed explanation of what a mass building set “feels” like. This way you can be sure that each set actually builds the muscle instead of just making you sore.
- Why simply training heavy and using “progressive resistance” doesn’t guarantee that you will add muscle mass. Here is what does…
- Why lifting heavy is better for tone and lifting light is better for mass. Almost everyone gets this switched around… get this right and you will be able to create the perfect look.
- A “bonus phase” strategy that will pack 5-10 pounds of fat free mass quickly onto your physique right before an event… ensuring shrink-wrapped skin and full muscles.
- How to specialize on a lagging body part without over-training…turning your weak body parts into strong points.
- How to split up your routine if you don’t want to add mass to your legs, hips, and butt… & how to structure routine if you do need to add size in these areas.
- How to create rock hard muscles that look great 24 hours per day and from any angle (not just while you are training or have a “pump”).
- How to put on muscle without ever having to worry about looking like a meat-head. How to create the sharp “angular” look, instead of the bloated round look.
- The proper strategy to get masculine square looking pecs, that makes your chest look like an armor plate instead of having typical rounded bodybuilder pecs.
Anyway, I could go on and on and list dozens of more bullet points…
If you want to add muscle in a way that creates a sharp angular physique, this course will teach you exactly what needs to be done to accomplish that.
The best thing is that once you acquire this knowledge, it will be yours for good. You can take the principles you learn in the course and apply them from this point forward.
Order Now at Zero Risk – You Have a Full 60 Days to Test Drive the Program…
If Visual Impact Muscle Building doesn’t change your approach to gaining muscle and help you create the look you are after, you will receive all of your money back.
I am 100% confident that this is the best approach to adding muscle in a way that dramatically improves your appearance.
This is NOT a generic “building muscle” guide with info that can be found in a typical men’s magazine or bodybuilding site.
I have been disappointed in the past by products that just wrote about the same re-hashed stuff…in a slightly different way.
This course teaches a completely new and innovative approach to putting on muscle in a way that ensures you won’t wind up looking like a meathead.
Note: As soon as you order you will gain immediate access to the beautiful mobile optimized members area, where you will be able to learn my workout strategies for attaining a slim and sophisticated muscular physique. This program is NOT available in stores, so you can only access it through this website.