Sometimes we need a bit of inspiration to move forward when things get tough. Here are some motivational quotes that can help.
1. “Look in the mirror. That’s your competition.”
2. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
3. “The difference between try and triumph is a little umph.” – Marvin Phillips
4. “Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.” – LeBron James
5. “If you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre.” – Ray Lewis
6. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
7. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
8. “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.”
9. “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.”
10. “Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and at some point, you will.” – Venus Williams
11. “It’s easier to wake up early and work out, than it is to look in the mirror each day and not like what you see.”
12. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
13. “All great achievements require time.” – Maya Angelou
14. “Create healthy habits, not restrictions.”
15. “Strive for progress, not perfection.”
As a former fitness coach to fashion models, I can teach you how to increase muscle definition without adding size.
Click Here to check out my premium courses.